Native Pollinator HabitatFebruary 9, 2019
- 8:30 Presentation of the Colors - Military Honor Guard
- 8:40 Good morning and Welcome - Larry Julian, M.C.
- 8:40 Welcome to Warmer Robins- Mayor Randy Toms.
- 8:50 GMGA Direction - President George Jeburk
- 9:10 Connecting to the Future - UGA Sheri Dorn
- 9:30 Georgia's Landmark and Historic Trees, Mary Lunn Beckley, Ga Urban Forestry Council
- 10:30 Urban Trees 0 Dr Kim Coder
- 12:45 Southern Living New Plants- Mark Maher, Southern Living
- 1:45 Discovering Japanese Maples - Nichol Brothers, Mr Maple
- 3:00 A Horticulture Journey - Dr Michael Dirr
- 4:00 Wrap UP and Final Door Prizes
Tours included with your registration fee
Native Plant Garden Macon Museum of Arts and Science
4182 Forsyth Road
Macon, Ga 31210
Connect to Protect Garden at the Rosehill Historic Cemetery
Rosehill Cemetery 1071 Riverside Drive
Macon Ga 31201
A Master Gardener will be on site at the garden from 10 - 2
Massee Lane Gardens and Royal Gardens
100 Massee Lane
Fort Valley, Georgia 31030
Massee Kane Gardens has one of the worlds finest collections of camellias spread out on a nine-acre trek with brick walkways around the trees for easy viewing. A designated International Camellia Society "Garden of Excellence."
Sunday 9-2 pm
Royal Garden Tour
The Royal Gardens
2531 Elko Road
Ms Royal will be on hand to answer questions about the gardens during the self guided tour.